Hartford HealthCare is now offering a safe and convenient way for you to check-in to your scheduled appointment.
eCheck-in is a virtual registration function in the MyChart app and MyChartPLUS website, allowing you to complete the check-in process from home to save time when you arrive to your appointment.
All About Convenience
With the eCheck-in function in the MyChart app or MyChartPLUS website, you can easily complete a number of important tasks without needing to visit the reception desk, including:
- Updating personal information
- Verifying insurance and guarantor information
- Answering questions about recent international travel and upcoming trips
- Pay your copay and other payments
- Confirm medications, allergies, and current health issues
- Complete appointment questionnaire
- Sign documents electronically
- And more ….
The MyChart app is also equipped with a number of special features, including Hello Patient which uses geo-location technology to virtually greet you when you arrive and alert the staff that you’re ready for your appointment.
Getting started with virtual registration is easy. You’ll need a MyChart account and the app installed on your mobile device.
1) Download & install the app:
Apple iOS Device
2) Sign into your MyChart account
You can create a new account by visiting mychartplus.org, and clicking “Sign Up Now.”
We’re here to help. If you’re having trouble getting started, you can call Hartford HealthCare’s MyChartPLUS Support line at 860.972.4993.
To receive arrival notifications from Hello Patient, Notifications and Location Services must be enabled:
Apple iOS Device:
1) Open Settings
2) Select the MyChart app
3) Under “Allow MyChart to Access” set Location to "Always" and validate that notifications are enabled
1) Open Settings
2) Select Apps
3) Select MyChart
4) Validate that notifications are allowed
5) Open the Permissions menu and set Location to "Allow all the time"
Before Your Appointment
Within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment, follow the eCheck-In prompts in the Visits screen to verify and update your information. You can also access eCheck-in through the MyChartPLUS website from the Appointments and Visits page.
Apple iOS and Android devices
When You Arrive
When you arrive to your appointment, you will get a notification on your phone to confirm your arrival.
Contact our support staff by phone 860.972.4993 or email.